We currently have every reason to be optimistic that we will have a real in-person meeting in Frankfurt this autumn. The Covid incidence keeps sinking and the vaccination campaign is picking up speed, in particular in our community. But we need you to share this confidence and make the decision to join this annual meeting. In this spirit, we would like to encourage you, as well as your team and your students to participate in our historical 100th meeting.
We are grateful that our plenary speakers already confirmed to travel to Frankfurt and that many of you have already contributed in providing an excellent set of symposia that catch the breadth and depth of state-of-the-art Physiology (check the webpage for details).
IF CORONA STRIKES AGAIN
Of course, it might still be possible that a novel Corona variant might change the game. But no worries, we also prepared for this unlikely scenario. We will then move to an online event in December (20.-21.12.21) and refund a substantial part of your conference fees. This will guarantee that all accepted abstracts will be presented. We are happy that our long-time partner K.I.T. Group is also in excellent position to host a digital format.
So – leave the pandemic behind and attend our 100th annual meeting. We are excited to welcoming you in Frankfurt!
Information for onsite participation
As the impact of the corona virus is still relevant and most likely will be at the time of the meeting, we kindly ask you to adhere to the following regulations:
- This is a face-to-face event only, there will be no virtual/hybrid parts of the congress.
- The congress is only accessible for pre-registered participants. A (spontaneous) registration on site is not possible.
- Only fully vaccinated (at least 14 days after vaccination completion) as well as recovered persons who have no symptoms indicative of SARS-COV-2 infection or COVID-19 disease at the time of the congress are permitted to attend the congress.
- There will be a security check at the entrances. Please have the appropriate proof (vaccination or recovery) ready and note that there may be time delays at the entrance due to the controls. Thank you for your understanding.
- Registration/contact tracing is done according to the Corona Regulations in Hessen.
- All meeting attendees are required to wear a mouth and nose cover inside the meeting venue at all times due to the current protection regulation.
- Food may only be consumed in the outdoor area of the meeting venue.
- A detailed hygienic concept will be available in due time before the meeting.