The platform has been closed. Thank you for submitting your proposals.
Symposia have been always been important elements of the scientific program at DPG’s annual meetings.
For the historical 100th DPG meeting in 2021, they have an even larger significance in showcasing the innovative approaches and emerging trends of physiological research in line with the meeting´s moto – remember the past & imagine the future.
Selected symposia will receive € 1.500 each for support by the DPG with additional travel funds available for international speakers.
The symposia are organized by society members in their own responsibility within the general framework set by the DPG council in consultation with the respective local organizing committee.
General requirements for Symposia
- High scientific quality with a focus on new approaches and emerging topics in Physiology
- Speakers & Chairperson include both internationally renowned experts and junior scientists.
- Please schedule your Symposia with 4-6 Speakers to utilize the full 120 min time slot including discussions.
Symposia selection will be handled by the program committee of the DPG.
- Please e-mail your proposal to the Congress President, Jochen Roeper, no later than 15 January 2021.
- Your application should contain the following information:
- contact person with full address including phone number and e-mail address – title of the symposium
- brief description of the scientific content (<200 words)
- a program including chairpersons, speakers, and titles of the talks
For detailed information about the submission instructions or any questions concerning the symposium proposal please contact:
Prof. Dr. med. Jochen Roeper
Goethe University Frankfurt
Faculty of Medicine
Institute of Neurophysiology
60590 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)69 6301 84091