Abstract submission will be possible online from February 2021.
More information will be available here soon.
During the online submission please indicate which of the following categories is best suited for your abstract (the program committee is entitled to re-assign the abstract to a different category if necessary).
- FuturePhysiology – Early Abstracts for the 200nd DPG Meeting
- Ion channels, Receptors & Transporters
- Cell biology and signal transduction
- Stem cells/progenitor cells/iPSCsMitochondria, Metabolic stress, ROS, Aging
- Cardiac/vascular functions, circulation, and Exercise
- Pulmonary functions, oxygen metabolism, Hypoxia
- Renal functions & Gastrointestinal systems
- Hormones, endocrine system, reproductive organs
- Blood and immune system
- Sensory systems
- Cellular/Molecular Physiology of Neurons & Glia cells
- Cognitive and behavioural Neuroscience
- Muscle, bone and joint systems, Motor systems
- Developmental Physiology
- Animal models, Methods and teaching in Physiology