Abstract submission is now closed.
Special thanks to all of you who have submitted your abstracts for the congress!
We hope you are as excited as we are to see them being presented in September.
Submitting an abstract implies a related registration for the congress according to the current registration fees until 23 August 2021 at the latest.
Please adhere to the following submission guidelines:
• All abstracts must be submitted in English language only.
• Abstracts can be submitted for oral and poster presentation; please note that the final decision on the presentation format will be made by the program committee.
• The length of the abstract may not exceed 2,500 characters (body of abstract, incl. spaces).
• Please ensure complete listing and correct order of all (co-) authors, correct formatting and grammar. Accepted abstracts will be printed and published as they have been submitted. Changes are not possible anymore after the deadline.
• Please use only generally known abbreviations or, in other cases, explain the word in brackets.
• Please do not use any abbreviations in the title.
• The text may be structured in: Question, Methods, Results and Conclusions
• You can indicate up to three keywords that describe your contribution.
• You may add a maximum of two figures to your abstract (JPG, PNG oder GIF Format, max. file size 2 MB).
• The abstracts will be available online for download as PDF file. Please note that only accepted abstracts from registered participants who paid the registration fees in full will be included.
• The main author of the abstract will be informed about acceptance and format (oral/poster) in summer 2021. In general, the main author should also be the presenting author at the conference.
During the online submission please indicate which of the following categories is best suited for your abstract (the program committee is entitled to re-assign the abstract to a different category if necessary).
- FuturePhysiology – Early Abstracts for the 200nd DPG Meeting
- Ion channels, Receptors & Transporters
- Cell biology and signal transduction
- Stem cells/progenitor cells/iPSCs
- Mitochondria, Metabolic stress, ROS, Aging
- Cardiac/vascular functions, circulation, and Exercise
- Pulmonary functions, oxygen metabolism, Hypoxia
- Renal functions & Gastrointestinal systems
- Hormones, endocrine system, reproductive organs
- Blood and immune system
- Sensory systems
- Cellular/Molecular Physiology of Neurons & Glia cells
- Cognitive and behavioural Neuroscience
- Muscle, bone and joint systems, Motor systems
- Developmental Physiology
- Animal models, Methods and teaching in Physiology
In case of problems by submitting your abstracts, please contact us via email (info(at)dpg2021.de) or by phone at +49 (0)351 65573 134.
Publication of Abstracts
Abstracts will be available online for download as PDF file.
Please also note: Only accepted abstracts from registered participants who paid the registration fees in full will be included in the online PDF file.